Winter is coming soon………I know, it’s hard to think about when the weather is so nice!
But this is the time of year when our immune systems are the most vulnerable. And winter makes it even more so.
So today I want to share my Monthly DIY recipe and this month it is the Chest Vapor Rub. Perfect to ease breathing, open your sinuses and promote healthy respiration! And it is super easy to make!
- 1 tbsp of shea butter (get it here)
- 4 tbps of coconut oil (get it here)
- 30 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- 20 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- 8 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 1 4 or 6 ounce glass jar (get it here)
Mix together and apply as needed to the chest for instant relief!
To order the essential oils in this recipe, click here!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read the full disclosure here. Thanks for reading!*