Massage therapy is a relaxing experience! This much we all know. But did you know there are many more benefits to getting a massage besides just feeling good?
Massage will relieve stress and make us feel relaxed and balanced. Massage can also affect our bodies in a very healthy way. Here are just a few of the benefits of getting a massage:
- Manage low back pain
- Relieve pain from fibromyalgia
- Enhance exercise performance
- Better sleep
- Improves your cardiovascular health
- Reduces the pain of osteoarthritis
- Decreases stress in cancer patients
- Improves balance in older adults
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps chronic neck pain
- Eases the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Increases range of motion
- Decreases the frequency of migraines
- Boosts your immune system
Massage also relieves depression and anxiety. Read more here.
Could someone you know benefit from massage therapy? Give them this handy printable and show them the reasons!! Click the link to download – 25 Reasons to Get A Massage.
Massage is Good Medicine! Get one today!