In our last topic for this lesson, we will talk about tips for eating healthy while traveling.
Some of us have jobs that entail quite a bit of travel time. This can make eating healthy a potentially difficult practice to maintain. Today, we have some tips to help you!
Here are some simple tips to keep your travel time healthy:
- Choose the best location: if possible, research the area where you will be staying and look for area restaurants that have healthy menus and also grocery stores that may be close by;
- Choose a room with a kitchenette: this is a great option if you are able to utilize it. When you can research the location ahead of time and find local grocery stores, you can easily shop for foods when you arrive to prepare yourself during your stay;
- Ship items beforehand: if you are going to have an extended stay and are able to choose healthy items to have shipped to you, this is a great option;
- Bring a cooler: this is a great option for day trips or 2 days trips to bring healthy snack options;
- Research restaurant menus: if your trip is going to involve a lot of business dinner meetings, choose restaurants that offer healthy choices whenever possible;
- Bring protein supplements: they are very easy to transport and can easily be mixed with water for a healthy meal replacement (click the link for a great option Slim_&_Sassy_Trim_Shake_Product_Information_Page (1));
- Bring powdered veggie supplements: again, another easy supplementation option (click the link for info TerraGreens_Product_Information_Page);
- Bring homemade energy or protein bars for healthy snacks. Click here for some recipes.
So traveling does not need to curtail your goals! Be diligent and you can maintain your healthy eating habits!
Tomorrow, we will recap and preview the next lesson.