Once we have gotten rid of the all the low-quality foods in our kitchen, our next step is to make sure we have the proper appliances and food storage items.
Food prep and food storage are going to be important factors going forward with your healthy kitchen. Here are the things you need to have:
- A good set of pots and pans ( I recommend Calaphon)
- A good set of knives
- A blender or a comparable device (I highly recommend the Vitamix)
- A tea pot to brew green tea
- Shaker bottles for drinks on the go (Blender Bottles are great!)
- food storage containers of different sizes, some for storage, others for transport
- a cooler to carry pre-made meals
- a food weight scale
- measuring cups and spoons
- indoor grill or gas barbeque grill
- Aluminum foil and/or plastic wrap
- Zip-top storage bags
If you are missing anything on the list, I highly recommend you purchase them ASAP!
This post contains affiliate links. Please click here to read the full disclosure.
In our next topic, we will cover organizing your re-stocked kitchen.